We will send you an email to reset your password.
There are so many benefits as to why you should incorporate exfoliating into your skin care routine. Here are some of the benefits of using an exfoliating face scrub:
1. Unclogs pores: Our face tends to pile up with dirt and other oils throughout the day. Exfoliating your face helps remove dead skin cells from the surface and can help clean out your pores.
2. Stimulates cell renewal: The Clay And Glow Face Scrub encourages the process of stimulating cell renewal and makes way for new and healthy skin cells to glow through.
3. Remove dead skin cells: Our Exfoliating Face Scrub helps remove dead skin cells and rejuvenates new ones. This will make your skin appear smoother, softer and stronger. Exfoliating also helps hydrate the skin and improve your skin texture.
4. Helps fight fine wrinkles, pigmentation, and pimples: Because exfoliation helps to unclog your pores, a new layer of skin is exposed for our Clay And Glow Face Scrubs’ natural ingredients to help reduce fine wrinkles, pigmentation, and pimples. Exfoliating 2 to 3 times a week will remove excess oils and keep the pores unclogged which helps prevent new breakouts.
5. Helps absorbs other products better: Because of the scrub, the top layer of dead skin cells is removed and fresh new cells are open. Your skin will now absorb other skin care products, like our Clay And Glow Moisturizer or Pink Clay Mask, better.
Exfoliation is essential in your skincare routine! Do you want unclogged pores? Exfoliate. Do you want a brighter complexion? Exfoliate. Do you want even skin texture? Exfoliate! If it is not already a part of your skincare routine, add it in today and start using our Exfoliating Face Scrub. You definitely won’t regret it babe!