We have something new for you again and this time it's the Foaming Micellar Make-up Remover! Nowadays, it is well known that sleeping with make-up is a no-go, so of course we had to provide you with the right make-up remover in Clay And Glow style. The Foaming Micellar Make-up Remover is a must in your cleansing routine to ensure you go to bed with clean and hydrated skin.
✓ Removes non-waterproof make-up and dirt.
✓ Hydrates the skin for a healthy glow.
✓ Preserves the pH value of the skin and protects it from drying out.
Why does it work so well?
Not everyone is a fan of a foaming cleansers, because it can dry out the skin sometimes. This is often because the pH value of the product does not match the value of your skin. Most cleansers have a pH level of 6.5 or higher. Your skin has a pH between 4.5 - 5.5, so this is not a good match. The cleanser disrupts the pH balance of the skin, which can cause various skin complaints, such as dehydration. That's why our Foaming Micellar Make-up Remover has a pH value of 5. This will keep the pH balance of your skin intact.
What's in it?
That we go for the best natural ingredients is something you are already used to, so we don't have to explain that anymore. But which natural ingredients are in our newest addition and what do they offer for your skin? Here we have listed the most important ones for you:
- Aloe vera gel (2%) is a well known ingredient in skincare products and has many benefits. It moisturizes the skin, making sure that it is not left dry after washing the makeup off. It also has inflammatory competencies. Next to this, aloe vera is rich in vitamins. This will especially benefit the aging and acne prone skin, leaving it hydrated and glowing.
- Glycerin (1,99%) is a major contributor to skin hydration. It counteracts moisture loss by penetrating the top layer of skin and binding to water in the skin. In this way it creates a kind of “water storage” in the skin. In skincare, the ingredient is multifunctional, since in addition to hydration of the skin, it also ensures that the skin barrier is strengthened. As icing on the cake, glycerine makes the skin care product more spreadable. This way you have a flexible product that can do its job for the skin.
Lactic acid (0,5%) is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and holds many benefits for the skin. Mainly, it exfoliates the skin, causing the skin to regenerate itself. It also has a moitsturizing and brightening effect. Lactic acid had the ability to penetrate the deeper layers ot the skin. Therefore it is beneficial for almost every skin type, including mature skin. It is the perfect ingredient to work on skin texture and hyperpigmentation.
- Micellar is a type of water that has been purified, so that it has a cleansing effect when applied to the skin. It actually consists of little spheres that contain both water and oil, which has an interesting effect on purifying the skin. They 'pull' all the dirt out of the pores. This allows the skin to be cleaned properly, without having to scrub hard (which is also not nice for your skin). This makes micellar an indispensable ingredient for make-up removers.
How to use?
You use the Foaming Micellar Makeup Remover as the first step of your skincare routine and can use it 1 or 2 times a day for the best effect.
1. Apply a small amount to (damp) skin and massage in well.
2. Rub especially well over your eyelashes and eyebrows to remove all makeup residue.
3. Then rinse your face with warm water or a warm face cloth.
4. You can now move on to the next step of your skincare routine.