Today we’re introducing: the Avocado Moisturizing Mask! 🥑 With our brand new (overnight) mask in your bathroom, you’ll never suffer from a dry and tight skin.
Let’s get hydrated! The moisturizing Avocado Mask gives the skin a hydrating boost right away. Its creamy and rich structure ensures deep hydration and will let the skin shine again. The Avocado Mask contains 97,2% natural ingredients, is cruelty free and vegan (PETA approved). Apply the moisturizing mask easily and hygienic with the accompanying Silicone Application Brush. Want to get the optimal result? Then let the Avocado Moisturizing Mask absorb overnight!
ABOUT THE AVOCADO MASK
- Dermatological approved
- Cruelty free
- Vegan (PETA approved)
- Contains 97,2% natural ingredients (and is free of alcohol and parabens)
- Made in The Netherlands
- Volume: 80 gr / 2.82 OZ
BENEFITS OF THE AVOCADO MOISTURIZING MASK
- Hydrates and strengthens dry skin
- Can be used as overnight mask
- Provides a firmer and more elastic skin
- Reduces skin aging
- Especially for dry skin types
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount of the Avocado Mask with the accompanying Silicone Application Brush. Spread the mask gently over the entire face and let it absorb well (about 15 to 20 minutes). The moisturizing mask needs to be rinsed off with warm water. For the best results, this last step can be skipped so the mask will take effect overnight. Recommended use: 3 times a week.
THE MAIN INGREDIENTS AT A GLANCE
- Avocado Oil is mostly used for dry skins and as prevention for dry spots, because of the nourishing and hydrating effects of this ingredient. Besides, avocado oil also stimulates the collagen production which ensures a firmer and more elastic skin.
- Avocado Butter is a nourishing ingredient that absorbs well. The butter also works refreshing and helps to protect the skin against UV radiation. At last, avocado butter also has lots of anti-aging benefits and will fight wrinkles and scars
- Coconut Oil works anti-inflammatory and is therefore a great ingredient for impure skin and acne. Coconut oil also helps to fight dry spots, which ensures a soft and flexible skin. In addition, this ingredient also consists Vitamin E that will reduce pigmentation spots, skin aging and -burning.
- Shea Butter is a nourishing and soothing ingredient that ensures the skin can retain moisture well. Besides this hydrating effect, the butter also works anti-inflammatory which makes it suitable for red and irritated skin. In short, shea butter can condition, strengthen and soothe the skin.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST OF THE AVOCADO MASK
Aqua, Persea Gratissima Oil (AVOCADO OIL), Persea Gratissima Butter (AVOCADO BUTTER), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (SHEA BUTTER), Cocos Nucifera Oil (COCONUT OIL), Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid (STEARIC ACID), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil (MACADAMIA OIL), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (OLIVE OIL), Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (APRICOT KERNEL OIL), Ethylhexylglycerin, Perfume (ALLERGEN FREE), Ci 19140, Ci 42090, Ci 16255, Ci 28440