INGREDIENTS: Straw-Jelly Cleanser
Our NEW Straw-Jelly
™ cleanser is a strawberry cleansing gel that is rich in AHA's (such as lactic acid, citric acid and glycolic acid). This cleanser ensures that the skin remains soft and does not dry out the skin.
Our Straw-Jelly Cleanser
contain paraben, silicones, SLS/ SLES or PEGs and is 100% cruelty free and vegan! It's also dermatologically approved.
The strawberry in the Straw-Jelly ™ cleansing gel not only provides a delicious scent, it also helps protect and soften the skin, reducing the appearance of pores. Strawberries help eliminate dead skin cells, cleanse the skin and help even out dark spots.
The Straw-Jelly ™ cleansing gel contains several acids such as: Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic acid and amino acid: Lysine. AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) are hugely popular because they exfoliate on the surface of the skin. This works
- Lactic acid: helps improve the skin's natural moisture factor, or the way the skin keeps itself hydrated.
- Citric acid: helps to get rid of dead skin cells, helps unclog pores and targets the hydrating support to reduce fine lines.
- Glycolic acid: helps break bonds between the outer layer of skin cells, including dead skin cells, and the next skin cell layer. This creates a peeling effect that can make the skin appear smooth and even outs your skin tone.
- Amino acid: helps heal and repair the skin and strengthen the tissue underneath.
- Lysine: helps build collagen in the skin, which help with reducing acne.
The full ingredient list of our Straw-Jelly™ cleanser:
Aqua, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 20, Cellulose Gum, Fragaria Vesca Fruit Extract (STRAWBERRY EXTRACT), Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Lysine, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin (Palm Free Vegetable GLYCERIN), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Urea, Sorbitol, Fructose, Inulin, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Cellulose, Glucose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (ALLERGEN FREE), CI 12490