After launching multiple problem-solving products, it was time to focus on something we all have to deal with: getting older. Getting older is not the problem but looking older is something we all tend to delay. To help our community with this, we proudly introduce the newest addition to the Clay And Glow gang: The Retinol Night Serum! This serum combines the power of 0.3% Pure Retinol, Niacinamide and Vitamin E to deliver multiple skin-transforming benefits. Let’s dive into why your skin will absolutely LOVE this new Retinol Night serum!
Why your skin will love The Pure Retinol Night Serum
The Pure Retinol Night Serum from Clay And Glow is gentle, yet effective! This serum contains 0.3% Pure Retinol. Retinol is like a superhero for your skin when it comes to tackling fine lines and wrinkles. It works its magic by stimulating collagen production, which helps plump up the skin and smooth out lines and wrinkles. It also promotes cell turnover, making way for fresher, younger-looking skin.
Your skin will especially love the Retinol Night Serum because of its nourishing formula. Unlike traditional Retinol products that can cause dryness, this serum is specially formulated with nourishing ingredients like Niacinamide and Vitamin E. These ingredients moisturize the skin and protect the skin’s barrier, making the Retinol Night Serum ideal for even the most sensitive skin types. So, while Retinol is busy fighting fine lines, Niacinamide and Vitamin E are there to keep your skin happy and balanced!
Benefits of the Retinol Night Serum
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Fades dark (pigment) spots
- Evens out the skin tone
- Moisturizes the skin
These results could be yours!
The Pure Retinol Night serum was tested for over 3 months by our test panel. In just 3 months, amazing results* were achieved using this powerful serum!
- 74% experienced a reduction of dark (hyperpigmentation) spots
- 82% experienced a reduction of fine lines
- 97% experienced a more hydrated skin
*Results may vary, every skin is different
How to use
- ONLY USE as part of your evening skincare routine
- Cleanse the face with the Triple AHA Cleanser. Is your skin extra sensitive? Then we recommend using the Foaming Micellar Makeup Remover as a cleanser.
- Dry your face thoroughly.
- Apply 3 to 4 drops of the Pure Retinol Night Serum and massage into the face. This serum is gentle enough to be used under the eyes, but we recommend avoiding the eyelids.
- Let your skin absorb the product completely, follow up with the Hydrating Moisturizer.
- Build up the usage: start with 1 to 3 times a week. Once your skin is accustomed and responds well, you can gradually increase the frequency to once daily, at night before you go to bed.
Always use a broad-spectrum SPF 30 or higher during the day when using Retinol.
Main ingredients and their benefits
0.3% Pure Retinol
- Promotes cell turnover
- Promotes collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces hyperpigmentation spots
- Reduces hyperpigmentation spots
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Nourishing and hydrating
- Fights of free radicals
- Protects your skin from collagen loss
Learn more about the ingredients in the Pure Retinol Night serum.
Full ingredient list: Aqua, Isostearyl Isostearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Atractylodes Macrocephala Root Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Diutan Gum, Cellulose gum, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tripotassium Phosphate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octenidine HCL, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate.