The ''Silent Healer'' is also in our Pink Clay Face Mask!
The Silent healer, that is how Aloe Vera is also being called. The ingredients of Aloe Vera, also called Aloe Barbadensis Mill, are often used in cosmetic products because of the calming effect on the skin. That is also why this ingredient could not be missed in our Pink Clay Mask.
The effect of Aloe Vera
The juist of the aloe vera soothes irritated skin and helps against burns, blisters and eczema, among lots of other things. Aloe vera contains substances that accelerate the healing process of the skin, which is why many people also cut a little piece of the aloe vera plant and apply it directly on the skin
Did you know that Aloe Vera contains 20 different amino acids and an enormous amount of vitamins such as Vitamine A, B, C, E and minerals!
The benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has many benefits, besides that you can use it for external use, such as applying a face mask with Aloe Vera in it, you can also use it internally. Like drinking the Aloe Vera Juice.
Benefits for external use
For external use, Aloe Vera can be used as a gel, cream and in cosmetic products. In countries where the Aloe Vera plant grows, people use it directly on the skin. They cut a piece off the plant and apply it directly on the skin. Did you know that you can grow your Aloe Vera plant yourself at home too?
- Stimulates the cell metabolism
- Makes the skin elastic: giving you a younger look
- Stimulates the blood flow
- Has a soothing effect
- Helps keep the skin moisturizing
- Provides fluid circulation
- Breaks down dead skin cells
- Soothes and cools the skin: perfect for burns and sunburns
- Reduces skin problems: such as wounds, acne, pimples and inflammation
In addiction to use on the skin, Aloe Vera can also be good for your hair. Think of the reduction of dandruff, calming, more radiant, heling for damaged hair, soothing effect and it will make your hair shine beautifully.
Benefits for internal use
Think of drinking the juice of the Aloe Vera. The benefits are:
- Allergy reduction: the aloe vera gel contains more than 200 substances that benefit us, so it can reduce your allergies on the long run.
- Stimulates the fertility of women: the juice of the aloe vera plant can stimulate fertility because it has a rejuvenating effect on the womb.
- Provides more energy: drinking the juice provides more energy because it stimulates the metabolism so that your energy is more balanced.
- Helps with weight loss: Aloe vera helps with weight loss in a healthy and natural way. As indicated above, the juice helps to balance your metabolism. This lovers the lipid content, making it easier to burn the fat. Amazing!
- More resistance, less change of getting sick: because aloe vera is full of vitamins and minerals, the immune system is strengthened. This will make your resistance more balanced, making you less susceptible to a flu or a cold.
- Reduces physical complaints: the gel has a detoxifying effect, this removes the toxins from your body. Think of complaints such as fatigue and headache. You should see the aloe vera as a kind of detox!