We will send you an email to reset your password.
Your skin contains lots of hair follicles from which hair grows. When these hair follicles are blocked due to oil and dirt build up throughout the day, it can result in acne. When your skin feels dry and oily, you’re probably struggling with dehydrated skin. When the skin lacks moisture it becomes chapped to counteract the dryness, whereas the glands beneath will start to produce more excess oil and dirt buildup. Another reason can be because you're probably using the wrong skincare products for your skin type. This can include overly-drying cleansers or other harsh ingredients your skin can react to. Our Clay And Glow Straw-Jelly™ Cleanser contains mostly natural ingredients and is rich in AHA’s which ensures that the skin remains soft while not drying out the skin.
Having dry skin and acne is not uncommon. Trying to find a balance between finding hydration that addresses the need of your dry skin without clogging your pores at the same time is a hard enough problem as is. We’ve come up with a few tips to help you out with your skincare struggles.
Our tips to reduce dry skin and acne:
1. avoid wearing make-up or other skin care products that might irritate the skin
2. we all do it! But try not to touch or squeeze your acne
3. look for products with “noncomedogenic” on the label
4. avoid changing acne treatments to often
5. apply your daily moisturizer after washing your face to retain water
6. use unscented skin products
7. use products that contain ‘mostly’ natural ingredients
8. avoid tanning beds
9. wash off all make-up before bed
10. avoid washing your face too many times each day, as it can dry out the skin quickly
A buildup of excess oils and dirt in the hair follicles can cause acne on the skin. Dryness can contribute to this process. However, both of these problems are treatable, using mostly products that contain natural ingredients such as; aloe vera, jojoba beads, or black quinoa can help exfoliate your skin without drying out the skin at the same time. And don’t get lazy! Keep up a good skincare routine to prevent acne and dry skin as much as possible. Our Clay And Glow Exfoliating Scrub and Hydrating Moisturizer is a perfect combination, as it contains all natural ingredients and is very gentle on the skin.