What is the role of a moisturizer?
Using a daily moisturizer should be a part of everyones skincare routine from the moment you wake up and before you go to bed. So don’t skip this step babes! Moisturizing your face will help hydrate your skin and make it feel softer and will help you maintain that perfect glow throughout the day!
In general people wash their face in the morning and at night, so using the Hydrating Moisturizer from Clay And Glow afterwards should be an important step in your daily skincare routine as well. However, at night you should give yourself 20 minutes to let the moisturizer soak into your skin. This prevents rubbing it onto your pillow.
How to moisturize your face
We mentioned previously that you should moisturize after washing your face. Below you will find the steps we recommend you to take:
- After washing your face, pat it dry with a towel and then apply our Clay and Glow Hydrating Moisturizer.
- Make sure you gently apply the moisturizer, going in circular motion onto the skin.
- When applying your makeup, use the moisturizer before applying your foundation or any other makeup products. When using a facial cleanser or a serum, you should apply the moisturizer afterwards.
Why is it important to moisturize?
Let’s break it down by our 5 top benefits of using our Hydrating Moisturizer:1. Prevent dryness: due to allot of environmental factors such as hot or cold weather, frosty or dry air, and frequent washing of the face. These factors can cause for your skin to dry out. That is why moisturizing your face daily can help prevent dryness and help reduce the chances of developing future skin problems.
3. Helps reduce symptoms of inflammation: harsh environmental factors as explained previously can have damaging effects to the outer layer of your skin. Which may leave your skin exposed to various germs and bacteria. Our immune systems will therefore go into defend mode which eventually leads to inflammation on the skins surface.
4. Soothe sensitive skin: sensitive skin like; dry and itchy patches, red or irritated skin needs special care. Our Clay and Glow Hydrating Moisturizer has natural ingredients such as: coconut oil, shea butter, and avocado oil to help sooth the skin.
5. Helps reduce symptoms of inflammation: harsh environmental factors as explained previously can have damaging effects to the outer layer of your skin. Which may leave your skin exposed to various germs and bacteria. Our immune systems will therefore go into defend mode which eventually leads to inflammation on the skins surface.
7. Protects your skin from sun damage: our Hydrating Moisturizer contains multiple ingredients to protect your skin against sun damage. And antioxidants repair damaged cells.
To sum it all up, if your not using our Hydrating Moisturizer yet, your definitely missing out!